Tomi Lahren To Replace Megyn Kelly on FOX? YES PLEASE!!!!!!

With reports this week that Megyn Kelly is set to reveal her true colours and move to CNN, one rumor we’ve heard is that her replacement is 24 year old, Tomi Lahren.

Tomi Lahren - True American
Tomi Lahren – True American

Lahren currently hosts Tomi for TheBlaze and has gained popularity for her video monologues on Facebook from her “Final Thoughts” segment.

Possible Megyn Kelly replacement? We say YES!
Possible Megyn Kelly replacement? We say YES!

Lahren is a true American patriot, growing up in Rapid City, South Dakota in a military family, she has been a vocal critic of the U.S national anthem protests (see Colin Kaepernick for that one), and hugely critical of the Black Lives Matter Movement – comparing it to the Ku Klux Klan (this upset a huge amount of Liberals!)

This sounds good to us!

What do ya’ll think? She’s got the credentials and she wasn’t afraid to go head-to-head on the Daily Show, a mouthpiece of Liberal hogwash!

Share and like if you want to see more of Tomi Lahren! We do!

10 thoughts on “Tomi Lahren To Replace Megyn Kelly on FOX? YES PLEASE!!!!!!

• 12/19/2016 at 4:43 am

Please.. Tomi go to fox

• 12/20/2016 at 4:30 am

As much as I enjoy Lahren, I wouldn’t recommend the exchange. Lahren is so good at what she does, I can’t see why one would want to change a winning game plan. With a Kelly-type show, she would have to not only do what she’s masterful at (commentating), but she would also have to do interviews under a timed element. I’m not saying she couldn’t do well. I wouldn’t dare make that assumption. But I do know that what she does now is perfect. Why put a closer in as a starting pitcher? There’s a reason for her success, why change it?

• 12/31/2016 at 1:00 am

I love the way you think! My first thought was YES, I would like for Tomi Lahren to be on Fox News. Then I read your wise words. So very well put. Thank you for that.

Ms. Lahren does so well what she does right there on the Blaze. No point in changing or undoing a GOOD THING.

If she chooses to move to Fox News I will watch and support her. Let’s hope she doesn’t change what she does so well, no matter where she works.

• 01/01/2017 at 8:48 pm

you guys are forgetting it won’t be the kelly file anymore. And with us believing in Tomi, and she being the (my belief) perfect choice, she CAN and probably will call most of the shots. The one thing I will miss if Tomi does take that slot is using that 9pm est hour to do other stuff. the rollor coaster sucked … high on O’Reilly brought down by Kelly at least we’re back up with Hannity.

• 12/20/2016 at 12:07 pm

I pray that this article is not fake news — Kelly needs to get her clitoris clipped start wearing her burka and canvas veil and move over to cnn where she will fit right in

tomi I fabulous id support her in any thing she decided to do

• 12/21/2016 at 2:25 pm

I like this idea don’t know what Meghan was thinking about with an interview with Trump. She was very condescending. Honestly I just wanna know the News and enjoy Fox format.

• Pingback: Tomi Lahren Destroys Liberal Media Over "White Guilt" Video - Freedom Liberty News

• 12/26/2016 at 3:01 am

Tomi stay put! Fox are liars cheaters and definitely not what YOU represent!

• 12/26/2016 at 8:55 pm

She should only accept an offer if she is allowed to say what she thinks and NOT what the station tells her to.

• 01/01/2017 at 8:25 pm

I love Tomi, and would love to see her move up int he world, but Tomi was already on FOX and did some test segments, I think she was a little to conservative and outspoken for FOX , as she suddenly disappeared.